So we’re about to start round two of the WHAT HAPPENED TO GOODBYE tour. Here’s a list of where I’ll be this summer:
- Thursday, June 16th at 5pm: Politics and Prose at the Bethesda Library, 7400 Arlington Road, Bethesda, MD.
- Friday, June 17th at 7pm: Blue Willow Bookshop at the Refuge, 13150 Memorial Drive, Houston, TX. This is a food drive, and all donations are WELCOME!
- Monday, June 20th at 7pm: Flyleaf Books, 752 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd (Historic Airport Road), Chapel Hill, NC. Hometown event with the Dessen Racing cars!
- Saturday, June 25th, 1-2pm: Octavia Books, 513 Octavia Street, New Orleans, LA.
- Friday, July 22nd, 4pm: Eight Cousins Bookshop, Falmouth MA.
- Wednesday, August 3rd, 7pm: Malaprop’s Bookstore, 55 Haywood Street, Asheville NC.
Then, in September, I’ll be doing some dates in Toronto, as well as the National Book Festival. In October, I’ll be at the Texas Book Festival. Details will be posted as I have them! If you’re around, come out and say hello…..